Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Routine

routine is a simple set sequence of steps of anything at all. my life has this simple routine:

  • i wake up at around 4-5 am.
  • i join my guild at wow and the run might take up to 5 hrs.
  • around 10-11 am i eat.
  • i check emails and as for now, i check blogs.
  • i then do something called pvp and kill more alliance.
  • i'm a hord.
  • then i chat on msn and gtalk while my grandmother nags about doing my homework.
  • my uncle gets home from college and we all should have lunch together.
  • i do my homework after lunch.
  • i get ready for school.
  • i walk 7 blocks to school.
  • my classes start at 4 and end around 8 pm.
  • everything in montpellier is usually closed after 9, so no point of going anywhere.
  • i walk back home.
  • i sleep.
  • i wake up at around 4-5 am.

5 comments:

Delicately Realistic said...

I have family in monpellier :)

Angelo said...

WOW, that's quite a lot for 13 year old girl. Still, I cannot believe you are 13...I think you are really mature LOL ^_^

Kitty said...

delicately realistic: that's nice, maybe i can meet with them :)

angelo: age is just a number, but i'll take what you said as a compliment.

nQ said...

why's your school in the evening?

Kitty said...

because my uncle classes finish at 2 pm and we can't leave my grandmother home alone.